CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Small Detour

Tragically my time in St Thomas is over. I took a travel nurse assignment in Los Angeles this summer. I had very little time in between my assignments and there was driving to do, classes to take and an unrelated interview to go to. However, I had timed everything perfectly.

Three days before starting work, I began my drive to LA from Phoenix, where my class had been. About an hour into my drive, I received a phone call from my nursing recruiter. My job was delayed by two weeks.

So I turned my car around, and took a little detour to Salt Lake City.











I drove by the Hoover Dam

Through Las Vegas


(The road to Salt Lake City was closed due to a wild fire, so I had to take the long way around)



And through the Utah desert.





It was worth it.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hola, lovely!! When are you settling to LA? When do you want to get together? Much love to you and your fam!!