CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

IOU Photos

I love living in the Virgin Islands. I wake up everyday feeling like I should pinch myself (although generally I don't). I live in paradise; the water is turquoise blue, the sun shines nearly everyday, and the islands are stunning. But for me, it is more the friends I have, and the life I've made here that makes it paradise.

It is difficult to believe that my 3 months have past and it is now time to leave. Even though I am excited to see my family, I am torn up about leaving a place that I have just made my home. So I have decided that in the next week I am going to take all the photos that I should have been taking all along. I am going to attempt to show you what is so amazing about my life here...as if you couldn't guess.

0 comments: