CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Visitors

April was filled with visitors. It was so much fun to have more of the people I love on my islands.


Jasmine came first. We had a blast...but didn't take a single picture. Lame!


This is a photo of Jasmine and me from 2007. This was kind of what our trip was like, only sunnier.


After Jasmine left, my parents and little brother came to visit. I had been looking forward to their visit for months.

Here we are...

Beaching it...





























Hiking it...













Paddle boarding it...













Kickin it...































It was so much fun to have family out. After my parents and little brother left, my friend Michele, part of my Boston family came out.




















1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahoo! Fun times Kir. Thanks for letting me come visit!