CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Los Angeles

Los Angeles is a crazy city, but I am enjoying my life here. Gradually LA is feeling more and more like home. Which means, my short time here is near it's end. I am not sure where my next adventure will be. I am contemplating a number of different options, including staying in LA, Boston, Hawaii, Utah, DC, Seattle, Denver, etc. I have 2 weeks to decide. No pressure.

Among the things that I like about LA, is proximity to family. Last week, I took a last minute trip to Utah, to spend time with Tiff, Leena, David, my neices and nephew. We had a blast together.

After I left, Leena, David, Annuka, and Satu drove out here to spend the weekend with me. It was a wonderful week.


After 45 minutes of shopping, we had all reached our limit.


Enjoying the beach

2 comments:

Trisha said...

It's about time you updated your blog! I can't believe you only have 2 weeks left in LA. I love you lady and hope you are doing well and are happy:)

Unknown said...

DC of course!!!!!!!!!!!!! But after that I'd choose Seattle. You already did the tropical island thing, so I'd say no to Hawaii. Aren't you glad you asked my opinion? Well, I'm sure you meant to. ;-)