CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The last week

Last week I started a new adventure. First I stopped in Utah. While there, I was a driver for Leena's relay Franklin Covey work team, in a 180 mile relay race.











Check out the decor

Good job guys!












Leena running up the hardest part of the race
Check out those hotties


On Sunday morning I continued my adventure to the US Virgin Islands. I am here working as a nurse for 13 weeks. It is crazy. My apartment is great; I am steps away from the beach.... and FYI I have a king size bed, a futon, and a hide-away bed...so there is plenty of room for visitors. I started work on Monday morning, so my adventures have been limited to settling in and hospital orientation.

Photos of my apartment














The view from my balcony at sunrise


Keep checking in...there will be more to come!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your apartment is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy. Not that I was worried for you, I just know *I* would have been worried if ithad been me and I hadn't seen the place yet:-) I hope we can talk again soon. I want to hear all about hospital orientation! ;-)