CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th

What does the 4th of July look like in the Virgin Islands? I was curious, so I kept my camera near by all day...in my locker, at work.

When I got home from work, I was able to see the fireworks over on St John from the beach at my apartment.


Not actually fireworks in the VI


Truth be told the , the fireworks were a bit underwhelming. I got a bit bored with my camera.


I think this one looks like a smiley face


This is my favorite picture of the Virgin Islands on the 4th

...Wait this is what the Virgin Islands look like everyday



And this is what I look like every day












Smiling on the beach
With a 'tude, not on the beach


Don't you want to come and see this stuff?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES! But mostly I just want to see YOU!

esther said...

Michele is lying to you, she wants the beach. I want to see YOU!!!