CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

12 mile run

I'm running again. My next marathon will be slc. Training starts now for those of you who want to join me.

While visiting my brother Seppo, I am taking advantage of the warm weather running. Today I ran 12 miles. Here are some photos of my run.




Seppo (pictured above) ran 20 miles today...he finished his run 30 min after me. Sad. Plus awesome.




I saw a turtle under this bridge.



Just one of the many waterfalls in Hilo, Hawaii.




I love it here, I feel like I'm on the set of Lost.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Kalanianaole Ave,Hilo,United States

2 comments:

Michele Shepherd said...

Lost . That was a great show.

Katasha Lyn said...

I love looking at your pics! I am so jealous of all of your travels. So fun!