CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Surfing...proof

Although my plan prior to arriving in Panama was to learn how to surf, I hadn´t tried surfing until this week. Too many other things to do. It is a busy life in Bocas.

This week, I went surfing twice. Both times with my new friends, Jessica and Ian. (I love them!) I have successfully learned how to paddle and sit up on the board. I am well on my way!
















These photos do not give these bruises justice

I do not even know how you get bruises there when surfing. Mad paddling I suppose.

2 comments:

Mooney said...

Love the new blog title, by the way.

Also, my word verification for this comment is

becuzzuroc

Damn straight!

Kirsti said...

Hope you don´t mind I adopted the title. I am all about it!