CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Love in Guatemala

Sasha left this morning to go back to the states. I cant believe that my trip is almost over. I left wondering why I am heading home so soon. All of a sudden I dont feel ready to face the reality that I am homeless, jobless, and have no solid plans for the future. I would rather be in my pretend life in Guatemala going to school five hours a day, using my dictionary to read the newspaper, and crowding onto a chicken bus in order to go for an adventure for the weekend.

The difficulty of leaving is amplified by the realization that I have fallen in love with Guatemala. I think it may be one of the most wonderful places in the world. I cant wait to come back here...next year ;)

(Since I dont have a way to upload pictures (because sasha left with her connecter) Here is a glimpse into what I am seeing and listening to.

This song is playing in the internet cafe:



And when I look out the door of the internet cafe, I see something like this:



I hope I see all of you soon!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Safe travels home my dear. I'm excited to hear more about your adventures. Job schmob...you'll find one soon enough, no problem. Just take time to let what you experienced seek deep down in!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see you!