CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Girls and Mountains

Utah has been great. I've been spending every second during the day with my adorable nieces, and every moment in the evening with Micheal Scofield as he runs from the law, you know...PB (Prison Break.)



Some of my adventures with my sister and her family, 'round town include the park, and David's Time to Talk T'ween Tunes concert at a local coffee shop, and the Cultural Arts Festival, at library square.










At the Park
Watching intently as Dave plays















The girls at bedtime


The Cultural Arts Festival



Surprisingly, today I ventured outside of my normal routine of going to the park in the morning and watching Prison Break in the afternoon, and headed for the mountains. I hiked the Pipeline at Millcreek canyon. with Solie, Sasha and Jean (Sasha's friend). It was a great change of pace, I love the mountains.

















Salt Lake is so beautiful!

0 comments: