CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Road Trip

For the last few weeks I have been contemplating what to do with my life. I have made little progress considering everything from moving in with my parents until something comes along, to picking up and going to Bangladesh for the summer. So, when Sasha needed someone to drive with to Utah, I was open for the adventure.

First things first, we dolled up our feet and THEN hit road.


Cute!













Solie and Sasha. Solie FREAKED out and tried to climb in the front if Sasha ran over the "wakie-wakie grids" on the side road.
Me in the hotel...ready to go













A cotton CANDY cloud
UTAH!



Another successful adventure.

2 comments:

Kylee said...

umm maybe you should come hang out with me for a few days in Mesa!! I have the next few weeks off and I'd come to you but I'm so poor I can barely eat so come to me! I miss you too much!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Kir--you make it seem fun to make that long pilgramage out to Utah. Did you sing as you drove and drove and drove and drove? What about washing in streams?