CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Home again

My sweet nephew made this welcome home sign for me


Well I made it home. It was so wonderful to see most of my family...although I wish that they could have all been there. We were missing this one...

Seppo


Of course, it was so fun to see my nieces and nephew

4 of my little angels

Here are some photos of my trip home.












Someone got a new car











Papa and Aila
Timo and Sofi
















Sofia Annuka

Helena Satu

Unfortunately, I am still faced with the question "what next?" For the first time in my life, I have no idea what next month will bring. I don't even know where I'll be living. I am TOTALLY open for suggestions from Alaska to South Dakota (well maybe not South Dakota).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I have a suggestion for you - move to San Diego and be our roommate!

Unknown said...

Even though South Dakota would be closer to DC than Alaska, I just can't bring myself to encourage you to move to South Dakota...or anywhere in the midwest for that matter. Except Chicago. Chicago is nice. Lake, 1920s architecture, Calder statues, Art Institute (of Ferris Beuler's Day Off). Oh but it gets darn cold. Nope, I guess Chicago is off this list too. Did I tell how warm it has been down in DC? I'm not very subtle, am I ;-)