CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Feliz Cumpleaños

I love my birthday, it is one of my favorite days of the year, it is a fun reason to just have a good day. The 8th was an espcially fun day for me. I am so lucky to have a best friend here with me on my trip. Sasha is truely amazing, and made the day especially nice.

The day started at 6am, with a birthday wake up song. I´ve heard the music for other people at 4am and am grateful that Sasha, Dalia, and Génisis thought it best I sleep in. (see Sasha´s blog for a video)

I got my first phone call on Sashas cell phone from my mom

I found a coke waiting for me when I got back from church


Following church I took an hour siesta, and when I woke up I couldn´t find Sasha, Génesis, or Todd. One by one they trickled back and we started playing all sorts of fun games. I wonder what they were doing while I was sleeping...










The day was finished with CAKE











Thanks so much Sasha! I sure love you!

My body also had a great surprise for me, on monday. It was a day of no school, staying in bed, and writhing in pain...thanks self. We had to delay our trip as a result, but I am happy to report that we are leaving tomorrow.

Thanks Sasha for being willing to carry me ;)

Also thanks so much for all your loving emails, they made my day!

0 comments: