CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Semuc Champey 2




This week on our way to Xela for more school, Sasha and I took a detour to Semuc Champey. I had gone three weeks earlier with Todd and had such a good weekend. Since Sasha wanted to see it as well, I was up for round two.

At Semuc we mostly studied. On the first day we took a 3 hour cave which required quite a bit of swimming. It was beautiful, but freezing cold. By the time I got out, I couldnt feel my hands.

On the second day we continued our habit of studying, but we decided to spice it up a bit and study by the pools.

















Studying











Sasha

Little fish eating my feet













Swimming in the pools


















1 comments:

The Vieiras said...

Hey, beautiful! You look WONDERFUL and it looks like you are having a FANTASTIC time! I can't wait to see more of your adventures.